Protecting The Public Interest
Do you suspect that someone is providing false information to qualify for public assistance benefits or committing fraud in the use of benefits from a Human Services program?
There are two ways to file a report:
Please provide as much information as possible including:
- The full name of the person you are reporting
- Their date of birth or approximate age
- Their address
- The names and ages of the household members
- Their social security number, if known
- The type of fraud you suspect is being committed
- Your fraud report becomes a legal statement if the complaint needs to go as far as the court system.
- You may remain anonymous, but we would appreciate your name and phone number if we have any other questions.
- Due to client confidentiality, we will be unable to release any information about the status of the investigation to anyone.