Welcome! At Eagle County every employee is an integral part of our success. We are a progressive and forward-thinking organization, committed to providing the very best service to our citizens. We have nearly 500 employees who enjoy competitive pay, excellent benefits, opportunities for growth/development, a culture of wellness and much more!
Through strategic human resource leadership, the Human Resources Department works to ensure a diverse, qualified, healthy and highly motivated workforce focused on achieving the county’s goals and objectives. Partnering with the county manager and the board of commissioners, the HR team provides our employees competitive compensation and benefits, professional training and development activities and highly effective leaders.
- Vision and Mission
- Core Values
- Strategic Plan
- Stay Connected on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Current Employees
- Transparency in Coverage (available July 1, 2022)
- This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed- amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The County is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We strive for a healthy and prosperous community that promotes all people having equitable access and opportunity. This starts with our internal practices and work. All employees of the County have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect at all times. All employees are expected to exhibit conduct that reflects inclusion during work, at work functions on or off the work site, and at all other County-sponsored and participative events
See the details
- Comprehensive and low-cost medical, dental, and vision insurance (as low as $75/month for employees only)
- Wellness program where you can earn cash or extra days off
- 12 paid holidays
- Paid time off (starting at 12 days) and additional medical leave
- Paid volunteer hours
- 8% (dollar-for-dollar match) retirement plan
- Free classes at Colorado Mountain College
- Eagle County University classes (internal training)
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Bilingual Pay Incentive
- Free bus pass and more