Website Maintenance October 24

 Certain applications on our website will be unavailable between 6:30 and 11 p.m. Wednesday for scheduled maintenance.

Maintenance on Eagle County's website will occur Wednesday, October 24 from 6:30 - 11 p.m. The following web applications will be unavailable during that time:

  • Main Eagle County website
  • Property Records Search
  • Foreclosure Search
  • Property Tax Search/Pay
  • GIS Map Viewer
  • Recorded Document Search
  • Building Inspection Requests/Status

Environmental Health

Contact Us

  • Phone: 970-328-8755
    Fax: 970-328-8788

    Environmental Health
    P.O. Box 179
    500 Broadway
    Eagle, Colorado 81631-0179

Apply for Septic Permit

If you are building a new home served by a septic system, also called an on-site wastewater treatment system (OWTS), your building permit cannot be released until Environmental Health issues an OWTS permit.

If you are adding bedrooms to a structure served by an OWTS, please contact Environmental Health regarding OWTS sizing requirements and obtaining an OWTS alteration permit.

If your OWTS fails (example: wastewater surfacing) or needs to be repaired, please contact Environmental Health regarding the requirements for obtaining an OWTS repair permit.