The Eagle County Public Health Emergency Preparedness & Response Program is continually building the county’s capacity to respond to public health emergencies by:
- Partnering with federal, state and local agencies, including hospitals and clinics, to plan, prepare, practice and remain alert for events affecting public health;
- Ensuring that residents receive accurate information;
- Investigating infectious disease outbreaks;
- Controlling the spread of disease and
- Coordinating responses to public health emergencies among various agencies.
Resources for emergency preparedness: