NOTICE OF PARTISAN PRIMARY ELECTION
Mail Ballot Election
TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2016
Democratic Party Composite Ballot
Republican Party Composite Ballot
información en español acerca de las elecciones o si tiene preguntas sobre las
contiendas electorales, solicite asistencia en cualquiera de las siguientes
oficinas del Clerk & Recorder.
The ballot issued to
you will contain only those candidates for which you are eligible to vote based
on your place of residence and party affiliation on file with the Eagle County
Clerk & Recorder’s office.
Election Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Election Type: Mail Ballot
- Voters registered with the Democratic or Republican
parties will be mailed their party’s ballot June 6.
- Unaffiliated voters must affiliate with the Democratic
or Republican parties to vote in the Primary Election and can do so up to and
including Election Day, June 28, 2016.
- Voters wishing to change affiliation must do so by May 31, 2016.
- Registration forms available in our offices, at www.eaglecounty.us/clerk under
“Voting and Elections”, or by calling 970-328-8726.
- Online registration at www.govotecolorado.com. If you’re currently registered in Colorado
you can make changes online. If you’re
registering for the first time in Colorado have a Colorado driver’s license or
Colorado ID you can register on line.
- Ballots CANNOT be forwarded according to Colorado
- Deadline to return a voted ballot is June 28, 2016 by
7 p.m. Postmarks will not count.
- Make sure the Clerk and Recorder has your correct
addresses. Check your voter registration
record at www.eaglecounty.us/clerk
under Voting and Elections >>
Online Voter Registration.
- Services available in all Clerk and Recorder’s offices
(and Vail for a limited time) include:
- Ability for Unaffiliated voters to affiliate and cast
- Disabled access voting from June 20 through June 28
- Voting booths
- Replacement ballots
- Secure ballot drop boxes and 24-hour ballot drop boxes
outside buildings. Look for signs.
- (Due to HOA restrictions, Avon 24-hour box only
available June 21 – 28)
- Eagle Office, 500 Broadway, Eagle Colorado –
970-328-8715 or 8726
- El Jebel Office, 0020 Eagle County Drive, El Jebel – 970-328-9570
- Avon Office, 100 W. Beaver Creek Blvd., Avon – 970-328-9670
- Vail Grand View Building on top of Lionshead Parking
- Only available Friday, June 24; Saturday, June 25;
Monday, June 27 and Tuesday, June 28, at hours listed below in Service Center hours:
- Service Center hours:
- June 6 through June 27, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- June 25, Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- June 28, 2016, Election Day from 7 a.m. to 7
Questions: 970-328-8725 or 1-800-225-6136 ext. 8725 from the Roaring Fork Valley
Election Official: Teak J. Simonton