An Eagle County dog license is required for all dogs in Eagle County.
The 2017 Dog Licensing Program is up and running! Thank you for your patience during our setup
There are several changes on the new system:
- Multi-year licensing
- One, two and three year licensing options are available
up to the dog’s rabies expiration date.
- Online application and payment option
- Fee adjustment
- A dog license will cost $10 per year. (Any portion of a year will be considered one
- No licensing at the county animal shelter
- Eagle County has contracted with PetData to
issue licenses and maintain the database.
- Online Lookup
- If a dog
has been found with a license tag, community members can look the license up online with PetData
and access a last name and phone number to reach an owner directly.
- Anyone who licenses a dog that would like to
keep their last name and phone numbers from public access can contact PetData
to be removed.
The licensing process can be completed online or by mail.
To license a dog by mail, send a completed license application, a copy of the dog’s rabies
certificate and payment to:
Eagle County Dog Licensing
PO Box 141929
Irving, TX 75014-1929
For licensing questions, contact PetData at www.petdata.com or 1-855-585-8156.